Credit Union Membership/Shareholder
At FTU-CTCL, being a member means you are both a member and a shareholder. A better relationship that ensures your needs always comes first; giving you the power to take ownership of your financial future!
We are committed to your financial future and want to empower you to make the best decisions for your financial well being. When you open an account, you uniquely become both a member and a shareholder of Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa.
We always consider your convenience and ways to save you money for your daily needs and in planning for your future security. We offer personal and mortgage loans, dividends on savings and much more!
We have always responded to the changing needs of our members and continue to innovatively meet your needs.
Who Can Be A Member
- Have attained the age of 18 years.
- Be resident of Fiji
- Be of good character and sound mind
- Not be a member of any other Co-operative Society whose primary object is to grant loans to members
- Not be an undischarged bankrupt at the time of admission
- Be a member of the Fiji Teachers Union
- Retired members of FTU shall be eligible to continue their membership
No Persons Shall Exercise the Right of A Member until his/her:
- Name is registered in the Membership register of CTCL
- Paid in full at least 6 shares monthly as hereinafter provided in by laws 33(b)
- A member shall qualify to apply for a loan after he/she has met all the provision of by-law 9
- A member shall be a contributor for at least 3 months before he/she is eligible to apply for a loan.
- Compulsory savings
- Easy borrowing
- Low interest rate
- Annual dividends
- Emergency finance
- Repeat borrowing
- In-house mortgage protection (IMP)
- Exemption of withholding tax
- Group Motor Vehicle /H/C insurance scheme
- Short Term Loans
- Long Term Loans
- FNPF Approved Lender Facility
- Shareholders Priviledge at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa
- M-PAiSA Agency
Become A Member Today!
To become a member, simply visit us at 1-3 Berry Road, Suva or our branch offices to enquire.
You can also save yourself sometime by downloading and filling the Membership Application and sending to your nearest branch.
Once you submit the form, you will get a confirmation once the deductions at source starts to resume.
So Why Wait Join the co-operative family now!!!